Thank you for considering sponsorship of the Inaugural Ashland Fellowship Weekend & Bike Festival! We are excited about this first-year event and an underserved niche market. We anticipate annual growth in attendance by providing this event to an underserved market. Sponsorship support is critical to the success of events in general and this event is no different.
Why sponsor this event?
- Reinforce brand image to customers and potential customers
- Increase brand loyalty
- Create visibility of your product and/or service
Event assets available to sponsors customized to meet your sponsorship goals:
- Direct contact with passionate motorcycle enthusiasts and potential customers
- Branding on all official event marketing and promotional materials
- Branding on all official event merchandise
- Social media partnership promotion and one branded ‘give-away contest
- Links and branding on the event website (under development now)
- On-site 10’ x 10’ booth for direct marketing to attendees at both venues on all three days
- Opportunity to welcome participants from the stage(s) and introduce dignitaries/bands
- Branding on all event signage
- Collateral inclusion on any event swag bags distributed
- Category exclusivity
- First right of refusal for year 2 of the event
- Access to registration email database
- Branding and links on all registration confirmations and emails sent to participants
- A creative team willing to activate your sponsorship to achieve your goals!
To learn how your business can leverage event marketing to increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, and help this community please contact:
Matthew Robinette // Director of Visitor Experience
Richmond Region Tourism // 401 N. 3rd St. Richmond, VA 23219